Race Date: Sunday August 11th, 2019
Race Time: 10:30AM sharp (must be on 7am or 8:45* Special ferry)
****Sunday 8/11 there will be a special 8:45AM Ferry to Ocean Bay Park only******
Where: Flynn’s – Ocean Bay Park, NY
- No refunds, exchanges, or transfers on entry. No credit cards accepted after number pickup begins. Cash or check only for registration at the Race Site.
- The FI5K Run for Rose is a capped event. Price and entry is subject to availability.
- All participants will receive a FI5K T-Shirt.
- Race starts in Ocean Bay Park and will enter Seaview at mile #2, then ends in Ocean Bay Park at Flynn’s – Click Here for Course Map
- The Race is a 5K which is 3.1 miles.
- The event will be held rain or shine unless otherwise noted by Race Director.
- Runners must be at least 10 years old to participate in this event
- The race will be timed using MyLaps disposable bib timing chip.
- Race Management and Timing will be done by PR Timing.
- Post Race Awards Ceremony immediately following the Race. Present your race bib for complimentary beverage!
- For the safety of all participants and to satisfy insurance requirements, no skates, strollers, baby joggers, or animals are permitted on the Fire Island 5K Race Course.
- Participant numbers must be fully visible at all times, preferably worn on the front of the shirt or singlet.
- The use of headphones is strongly discouraged.
- Registration for this event is non-refundable.
Race Number Pick-Up
- Saturday, August 10th – 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Flynn’s Fire Island, Ocean Bay Park, Fire Island, NY
- Sunday, August 11th – 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM at Flynn’s Fire Island, Ocean Bay Park, Fire Island, NY
- Please arrive prior to 10AM on Race Day or you will not be able to receive your Race Number and cannot run without it. No numbers will be issued after 10AM.
- There will be a baggage area for Runners only. Baggage must be checked in prior to the race start and baggage must be checked-out immediately after you finish the race. The Fire Island 5k Run for Rose race committee, Rose DiGangi Foundation, USATF, or Race Sponsors are not responsible for lost or damaged baggage.
- Awards for the Top overall Male and Female
- Age Group awards for the top 3 M/F: 10-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Not Able to Run?
- Volunteer Now!
- Become a Fundraiser
- Walk the 5K
- Race Registration Pricing:
- 5/14 to 6/13: $27.50
- 6/14 to 6/29: $30.00
- 6/30 to 8/7 at 11:59PM: $35.00
- Race Weekend: $40.00 (Cash Only)
- Online Registrations closes on 8/7 at 11:59PM
- Come cheer on your friends and family!