Getting to Fire Island
In order to participate in this run, all entrants must take either a 7am or 8:45am**Special Ferry day of race. Ferry to Ocean Bay Park, Fire Island from Bay Shore, Long Island. The Ocean Bay Park/Seaview ferry terminal is located on Maple Ave. Make sure to get off the Ferry at Ocean Bay Park. The cost of the ferry is $10 One-Way, or $19 Round Trip.
- Fire Island Water Taxi – 631-665-8885
- Taxi from Train Station – 631-665-4384
- Shuttle from NYC (MUST MAKE RESERVATIONS AT LEAST 3 HOURS PRIOR) 631-665-0191
Click here for directions to ferry terminal
- Please arrive to Ferry Terminal at least 25 minutes prior to Ferry to allow ample time for Parking.
- Parking is available at the Ferry Terminal for a $17 fee per day.
- Parking may be available at the at the Bay Shore Train Station (metered parking) The ferry terminal is a 8/10 of a mile South of the Bay Shore Train Station.
- Parking may be available at the end of Maple Ave (50 yards south of the ferry terminal), on the Maple Avenue Dock (metered parking).
Fire Island Hotel & Resort
Fire Island is a natural National treasure, widely acknowledged to have one of the world’s finest white sand beaches. It’s natural beauty abounds; gnarled pines whispering at the ocean’s edge, wildlife roaming freely, and unsurpassed bayside sunsets.
Phone: (631) 583-8000 Online: www.fireislandhotel.com